Becoming a successful business owner is the dream of many people. As your own boss, you can work when it suits you and determine your own earnings. The reality is that most small business owners work harder than the average employee, but the owner does have the satisfaction of independence. Opening a store to sell cooked catfish to your target market will enable you to enjoy the benefits of owning your own business
Catfish Restaurants: A Popular Dining Option
Over time, catfish restaurants business have migrated beyond tradition roots to become a popular, nationwide dining alternative. With catfish restaurants located in all over the nation, the widespread appeal of this strange-looking, but tasty fish can't be denied.
One of the benefits of catfish is that the species lends itself to domestication and thrives in a fish farm environment. The result is an affordable food product that is exceptionally safe for consumption because it has been raised in a controlled environment. Additionally, catfish can be prepared in many different ways, making it a favorite of both chefs and diners, especially in all climate areas.
Catfish is low in calories and packed with lean protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. It's particularly rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fats and vitamin B12. It can be a healthy addition to any meal, though deep frying adds far more calories. Thats why it makes one of the best unique business that you could start this year. And you could start right from your kitchen.
Positioning a New Catfish Restaurant
Regardless of the city in which you plan to open your catfish Virtual restaurant business , it's important to understand positioning and where this type of establishment fits in the local dining scene and this is where Tuko Stores comes to help you . On the whole, catfish virtual restaurants serve comfort food with origins in the many nationalities . Consequently, your customers will expect your menu to contain plenty of fried options and other staples. Make your menu affordable and you will see a flock of customers.
Contact your local department of public health and ask what are the requirements for starting a catfish Virtual restaurant business. (Register for good hygeine cerificate) (All this depends on the country that you live).
If possible write a vision and goals of your new business. Just a simple business plan detailing how you will start and grow your business. Include information about your chosen niche; startup costs; three-year detailed operating expenses; three-year profit projections; analysis of your competitors; marketing and public relations plan; plans for expansion and growth.
Become familiar with Food and Drug Administration guidelines concerning the production and sales of food, including safety and sanitation regulations, how to choose appropriate packaging and how to properly label food products.
Develop appealing packaging for your products. For example. Packaging that stands out will encourage curious consumers to try your brand
Secure venues or open up a Free virtual restaurant and sell your food products via your own Tuko store-commerce & Tuko super App accross to over 10 miles radius.
Join a professional food producer's association. Doing so will help you meet new suppliers, get business tips and ideas from peers, connect with potential clients and keep up on industry trends.
Market your food product line. Send news releases to food product reviewers and publications that cover specialty food products, launch a promotional blog or website, and hand out samples at the events you attend.
Consider Your Options
- 1. Think of catering to specific market segments
- 2. Register & Open up your Tuko Store and get a free online store and App plus free back-end office portal and software to mange your business
- 3. Upload your menu, products and competive prices on your Tuko Store
- 5. Make sure your opening times are ideal, consider opening early and sometimes closing late
- 6. Share your Tuko Store website & market your store; advertise in your social media such as Facebook, Whatsapp groups or Google
- 7. Start with friends, family and neighbours as your base customers; consider advertising in neighbourhood forums
- 8. Recruit & register local people as delivery drivers or deliver yourself to make more money
Tech And Food
Equipments & The Operating Cost
- 1. Get a nice android phone 6.0 or upwards & a small wireless printer ( you will need this for printing receipts) or
- 2. Invest in a Combined Tuko Android POS system & Printer Cost (about £150)
- 3. Thermal delivery bag/s
- 4. Packaging material for the food
- 5. Paid advertising cost on Social media
- 6. Free training will be given on how to use your Equipment
- 7. Upload your Menu and do it yourself for free or use one of our specialist providers for a fixed rate of £25 per store